FILL EXCLUSIVE! Marketing Manager (Client Side) – Contract / Temp-Perm
FILL EXCLUSIVE! Marketing Manager (Client Side) – Contract / Temp-Perm – To £250 / day
We are working with a household name to find a Marketing Manager to oversee the management and delivery of CRM led marketing campaigns.
Initially a three-month ‘day rate’ contract, the intention is for the role to go permanent thereafter. For a permanent role, the salary would be between £40k and £55k, depending on experience.
NB - The company are ONLY interested in candidates who are ultimately looking for a permanent position. If you are looking for a freelance only role please don’t apply.
The company are looking for either classic client-side candidates or agency-side Senior Account Managers / Junior Account Directors / Account Directors eyeing a move to the client side.
The company will treat applications from candidates who are immediately available or on one month’s notice equally.
This is a very rare opportunity for agency people without client-side experience to make the switch.
This is a strategic led position with some delivery (of course) required. The team already have a ‘do-er’ but now require a ‘thinker’, so essentially they need a ‘Strategic Senior Account Manager / Account Director’.
The company also offers a true work / life balance with no long nights and a fantastic culture. You will be working at the client’s office (25 minutes by train from London) for 2-3 days each week and spend the remainder at either their agency’s Central London office, working from home or a combination of both!
You will be delivering end-to-end CRM-led marketing campaigns to retain existing customers, up and cross-sell additional products and services.
With a focus on direct-to-customer communications, this role will also ensure any cross-channel activity is integrated and a holistic cross-channel marketing plan is delivered.
The day to day
- Work with stakeholders to agree commercial requirements and brief agencies and internal teams
- Develop effective contact strategies to achieve most effective ROI
- Manage project delivery of marketing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Lead delivery of customer communications ensuring creativity, distinctiveness and consistency with the brand positioning
- Lead integrated campaigns ensuring consistency of execution and measurement across multiple channels
Requirements, skills and experience
- A demonstrable understanding of operating in a commercial business either for a blue-chip company or agency
- Good experience leading CRM campaigns in a blue-chip company or agency
- Good technical knowledge of CRM and data planning
- Confident in managing campaigns from idea through to execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and comfortable liaising with agencies and colleagues at all levels with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A great eye for detail, always enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of customer segmentation, strategies, tools and approaches
- Strong creative judgement
- Good stakeholder management to influence cross-functional partners
- A tenacious communications professional with the desire to effect a measurable ROI
- People management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with CRM experience to take on a great client-side role.
If that sounds like you, please send us your CV today.