Marketing Manager - Automotive Dealer Network
Our client is more than just a leading and award-winning integrated digital agency. They’re experts in Art and Science. They blend a data-led, insight-driven approach with outstanding content to create campaigns that deliver maximum impact and help clients stay ahead of the competition. As a group they have it covered from beginning to end and across every channel.
They have a rare opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Automotive marketer to join their Client Services team. In the simplest terms, this role calls for someone to work closely with the UK dealer network of one of the nation’s largest and most successful car manufacturers, to help develop and implement local marketing strategies.
You will have a broad understanding of Automotive marketing, with a wide-ranging knowledge of marketing disciplines, coupled with the experience to know how best to optimise strategy to deliver maximum value for the client. You’ll be well-versed in developing strategy and able to support the dealers to ensure its effective implementation. You’ll be creative, consultative and analytical and have the confidence and gravitas to influence your colleagues and the client, both at local and head office level.
What you need
- The ability to develop strategies that fully reflect client objectives
- To be capable of building and maintaining strong relationships, with both the client and your colleagues
- Able to think on your feet and come up with winning solutions and ideas and be able to influence and persuade both colleagues and clients
- A calm and composed demeanour, coupled with strong presentation and communication skills
- A sense of gravitas and a sensitivity to the politics surrounding dealer and manufacturer issues
- The ability to inspire confidence in local dealers and senior management
In return you’ll be offered an annual salary between £35k and £45k, plus a great benefits package.
If you think you’re the marketer we’re looking for, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, or apply below.