Website Quality Assurance Manager
Website Quality Assurance Manager needed to embed a thorough QA process for website development project. There goal is to modernise the current public facing website.
My client is Leading University based in Guildford currently undergoing substantial digital transformation.
The successful Website Quality Assurance Manager will be based in Guildford and have the following responsibilities:
- Producing and executing test plans and test cases/scripts from functional specifications or user stories
- Accurately recording and monitoring any defects raised - assessing and recognising risk and impact
- Monitoring the accuracy from the functional to the delivered product
- Producing test cases/scripts for regression testing
- Testing defect fixes or changes to existing systems / platforms
- Working in a Project Team to deliver on a new organisational website
The successful Website Quality Assurance Manager will be based in Guildford and have the following experience:
- At least 1 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Working under pressure to meet demanding targets
- Testing website and software applications
- Writing test scripts and test plans
- Regression and smoke testing
- Browser, Device and Accessibility Testing
This is a 4 month contract opportunity based in paying circa £300.00 a day, Previous Not for Profit and Charities experience is not essential. My client is a Leading University.