Senior Channel Marketing - Head Channel Marketing
Our client based in Surrey within technology and consumer goods is looking for a head of channel marketing reporting into the director of channel marketing. We need someone who is available for a 12 months temp booking if not longer! You will have a month notice within this so there is a strong element of security! The objectives of the role is to:
Design best in class channel strategy and its execution for the business unit, ensuring at all times best practises are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner. Ensure that processes are in place that simplify execution and the day to day running of the business. Build world-class Channel Marketing capabilities and a team able to deliver best practice channel marketing. Lead the team to develop and implement the Channel Marketing vision and strategy based on strong channel and consumer insight
- Lead the development of new ways of working across the organisation
- Build the capability of the team to best leverage digitally led customers and new routes to market
- Drive collaborative development of propositions within product management
- Build collaborative and trust based relations with internal stakeholders to set priorities for the quarter and longer term planning.
- Develop agency roster and manage all channel marketing activities and diary planning
- Overall responsibility of budget and spend
We are looking for someone who is;
- a self starter and able to stay motivated under pressure and motivate others
- a passionate channel marketer
- a forward planner and someone who can influence stakeholders at all levels
- passionate about innovation and technology
If you would like to know more then please do contact email@example.com for more information.