CREATIVE SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER - film/entertainment/movies
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER
PARTNERSHIPS – CENTRAL LONDON
£36K PLUS COMMISSION/BENEFITS
My client is the market leader in UK cinema advertising, providing some 3,308 screens at 522 sites for advertisers. They sell 82% of the cinema advertising market through exhibitors including the top cinema chains in the UK and many independent cinemas.
My client has driven significant growth for the cinema medium over the last three years, resulting in record-breaking revenue performance and being named Sales Team of the Year at the Media Week Awards.
They are determined to maintain this momentum and drive the industry forward in 2019 and beyond by connecting brands and people in the unique cinema environment. At a time when brands are faced with challenges around attention, safety and viewability, cinema’s offering has never been more powerful. My client enables advertisers to engage with a captive audience, every one of whom has actively chosen to pay attention to the most premium content that shapes future cultural moments.
INNOVATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER – SALES
Department Sales - Responsible to: Business Director
Responsible for developing and implementing new commercial opportunities throughout our estate of cinemas.
- Work closely with the Director and Innovations Director, to ensure that the agreed revenue targets are achieved across the agency patch and within the Innovations Team.
- Manage and grow relationships with relevant commercial partners/sponsors/agencies.
- Build and manage relationships with Partnerships teams and Agency Planning teams to stimulate briefs.
- Generate and prioritise key commercial packages across the exhibitor’s estate.
- Identify bespoke opportunities and recommend commercial terms.
- Dissect and respond to inbound Partnership/innovations briefs
- Coordinate resource from relevant business unit to help create the best response.
- Proactively target brands who haven’t briefed us with interesting and bespoke ideas.
- Work with Creative Business Director and Innovations managers to brainstorm ideas, work through creative solutions to briefs, drive innovation through new ideas and create sales assets to sell these ideas.
- Ensure that partnerships created are of sound commercially, profitable to the business and able to be delivered successfully.
Work closely with the Innovation Production team to ensure smooth campaign delivery post sale.
- Significant experience of the media market (3-5 years indicative)
Experience in creative, multi-platform sales
- A thorough understanding of the technological developments taking place across the media landscape and importantly their effect on traditional advertising
- Track record of delivering long term advertising partnerships
The ability to effectively sell and deliver creative solutions
- Proven record of building agency contacts in planning and partnership teams. - Ideally has existing contacts within the Omnicom portfolio
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- A confident and engaging presenter
- The ability to communicate at a senior marketing and agency planning level
- Collaborative style of working
- Creative, Open, forward-thinking and persuasive style
- A strategic thinker who understands how to create value for advertisers
- Passionate about new technology and importantly how to embrace it in order to deliver incremental revenue to the business
WHAT MY CLIENT STANDS FOR
My client stands up for what they believe in and stand out from the crowd. They are experts in film and cinema. They are experts on their customers, their business challenges and how to help them achieve their business goals. They are a passionate and diverse team that loves coming to work. Having a collective spirit that reflects their genuine warmth towards each other, our happiness to work together and the fun they have. Their energy is infectious and helps them positively engage customers. As a team, they work together in a collaborative manner and show consideration to one another. They aspire to have a positive impact on everything we do.