Prodcution Manager - Moving Image -Global Media (temp or perm)
Amazing opportunity for an ambitious Production Manager who is confident with moving image and short – medium format to join the delivery team in this uniquely placed global media business. Huge growth in 2018 and forecast is impressive, plans are in place to double by 2021-so a genuine opportunity to develop in this role, progress very quickly and build out a team.
Based in London the Production Manager will oversee and contribute to the activation of numerous projects creating high quality and engaging content.
The Production Manager will work closely with and report into Head of Delivery and you will be responsible for the following:
• Delivering and managing the production schedule
• Booking film crews for shoots all over the world
• Preparing call sheets
• Managing shoot budgets
• Managing freelance post production requirements
• Managing post production of all content
• Attending all shoots to ensure consistency of delivery and that client’s expectations are met.
• Identifying challenges in the content calendar and planning around them ahead of time
• Ensuring all shoots are compliant with all relevant regulations
• Working with the rest of the team to ensure that storyboards/scripts are delivered in advance of client deadlines
- Self-starter and able to control and lead the delivery of multiple pieces of content simultaneously, end to end, through pre and post production.
- Ideally experience of working with elite athletes
- Fluency in a secondary European language (a bonus)
- A driving clean UK driving license
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships very quickly