Studio Traffic Manager - Creative Agency, Fashion
Studio Traffic Manager - Fashion Brand
A wonderful opportunity for someone with a few years experience in a studio or creative agency to step up into the role of Studio Traffic Manager, a pivotal role within the Production and Resource team of this leading creative agency based in SE1.
You will primarily manage the workflow of an account through the studio. Working with Producers and Resource Managers, you will be responsible for scheduling the relevant resource for every job and trafficking the output through creative, studio and dealing directly with the client.
As a key member of the team your remit will also involve working closely with finance and account management to track time, produce burn reports and help forecast projects to identify income and/or creative opportunities. You will be required to liaise directly with the client to agree scope, priorities and budgets.
- Managing workflow.
- Agree SOW with clients
- Chair daily priority meetings with clients
- Scheduling and resourcing all design studio requests through to delivery.
- Working with Designers, Artworkers and Retouchers to ensure work is produced to top quality, on budget and on time.
- Working with the studio Resource Director, resolve conflicts and find workable solutions to resource issues.
- Making sure all projects are resourced accurately, maximising the use of the resource available.
- Working closely with Resource Directors to align on longer-term resource requirements for larger projects.
- Ensuring our monthly forecast matches up with scheduled projects and flagging where resource issues might impact us.
- Production Management of quick turnaround projects.
- Hold casting meetings with relevant Creative or Design directors, to ensure the right resources are working on the most appropriate jobs.
- Anticipating and managing all freelance requirements.
- Building on our current freelance pool for creative services and production resource.
- Identifying the most appropriate freelancers to use for each project and checking availability/costs.
- Completing all freelance admin including raising PO’s, freelancer set up and maintaining the freelance tracker.
- Systems & Process
- Updating and maintaining our Resource Management tool
- Upholding the processes that are put in place by the Operations and Resource Director.
- Ensure processes are followed and adequate information is supplied from all necessary parties.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious studio manager or resource manager with great people skills to join this agency and progress with a their existing team who are expanding due to an unprecedented number of new business wins.