SEO Manager - Digital Agency
JB065 - £35k + 10% bonus
Company & Summary
Fantastic medium sized digital agency in Hertfordshire are looking for an SEO wiz to join the team at Manager level. They have a nice, friendly team that just enjoy producing high quality, digital work for their clients. At Manager level, you will need to have a comprehensive knowledge of SEO in order to lead their growing team. To be considered for this role, you will need to have had 2 years digital agency experience and preferably have experience managing juniors. You will also be confident when in front of clients and be able to work on a range of SEO processes.
Day to day activity will vary depending of client needs, but you will often find yourself doing some of the following:
- Producing in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients' business goals and hit KPI's
- Manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Deliver outreach and link building campaigns (always adhering to SEO best practice)
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies
How will you be rewarded?
There are some great perks involved in working for this agency, not least the London salary banding!
- Agency bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
- Sensible work/life balance
- Free breakfast
- Team lunches
- Wellness programme
- Industry meetups,
- A friendly, fun and sociable team
This role is not suitable for remote working, however ﬂexible options will be considered for speciﬁc needs.
Based only 22 mins from Central London in a lovely Hertfordshire town. There is a satellite office available for the occasional day in London!