digital project director
My client is a global agency who are looking for a Digital Project director to help set up, develop and grow their digital production team. This is a really unique opportunity to mould and build your own team.
This global agency currently has a small UK team that they are looking to grow. The agency consists of an amazing senior team who are looking to add a digitally savvy senior project director to this team. They are already rolling out work and are looking for this role to help bolster their digital capabilities. Thee agency have huge clients in the pipeline due to their global status and are building teams ahead of new clients and huge projects coming on board soon.
This senior role requires someone with hands on experience while they are growing their team. The type of experience they need are more in digital campaign experience and serving ads out , edms, programmatic, managing moving images online – social assets and formats, you must be able to work with media agencies and serving platforms to validate specs.
This key role is to lead the digital campaign production team and help to grow and develop and manage the team based on the business requirements. Key points :
- The department produces complex – simple global digital campaign content from masters received.
- This includes build and localisation of HTML5 banners, programmatic/dynamic builds, EDMs, DOOH, Social Media assets and delivery of media fulfilment.
- The role will be to scope projects and specs, understanding what master assets will be received and scoping out the right approach to deliver against the client/agency/media brief required.
- The role will involve working closely with creative teams, integrated PMs, moving image department and the production team to ensure delivery.
- As this role is new to the business an extensive working knowledge of the fast pace moving digital landscape is required.
- You will be operationally responsible for scoping, costing and the delivery of projects.
- The purpose of the role is to lead the delivery of high-quality output across digital image channels, maintaining brand and legal compliance.
- Experience of setting up and building teams and new processes
- International working experience is essential
- Experience working on localized digital campaigns
- Understanding of the creative, design and production
- Functional knowledge of HTML5, Adserving platforms, MS Office
- Maintains lasting 3rd party and client relationships internally & externally
- Ability to sit in agency meetings to scope projects, understand and interrogate a media schedules and work with Media buyers to ascertain delivery formats and QA processes
- End-to-end project management;
This is not your typical digital project director role. If you want to join something new and exciting where you can from day one play a part of the senior management team and be able to grow something from the offset then this is a great opportunity.