Haymarket Medical has an exciting opportunity for someone to work in a large, progressive media organisation in south west London without the struggle of a commute to London.
Haymarket seeks an outstanding team player to head up the marketing team working across the Medical portfolio of brands including GP, MIMS and MIMS Learning Live events and workshops.
Reporting to the Group Business Director, you will plan and oversee the execution of all subscription and delegate marketing activity including subscriber and delegate acquisition, subscription renewals, onboarding and engagement, lead generation and audience engagement. You will also be involved in supporting the commercial teams with relevant marketing collateral and data.
You will have proven subscription and conference marketing experience within a B2B media environment, including an appreciation and understanding of database marketing and analytics techniques.
This is a very exciting senior marketing role working for a leading media organisation with ambitious growth plans and as the Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop detailed, timed and costed annual marketing plans for the main brands designed to deliver the annual subscription revenue, volume, usage and yield targets for each brand
- Develop individual marketing plans for each conference in your porftolio
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Assistant and oversee their execution of the marketing campaigns as detailed in the marketing plan.
- Ensure consistent marketing messages are maintained by brand and deployed accurately and consistently across all campaigns and media
- Measure and report on efficacy of all subscription and delegate marketing activity across all channels
- Continually test and refine marketing campaigns to increase conversion and response rates
- Develop and test strategies for increasing marketing data both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Be confident interrogating the in-house database with support from the Data Team
- Manage relationships with key marketing suppliers including telemarketing agencies and fulfilment bureau
- Work closely with the Editorial teams to develop engaging content marketing solutions aimed at growing user engagement online
- Be an integral part of the business team and will help drive and infor the division’s growth and value strategy
As Marketing Manager, you'll possess:
- Proven relevant subscription and conference marketing experience in a B2B environment
- An excellent track record of developing and testing online conversion paths
- Strong campaign management experience, based on a solid knowledge of all elements of the B2B marketing mix, database marketing techniques, response analysis and an understanding of analytic techniques
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent time management skills – you must be able to organise and prioritise a varied and full workload
- Highly organised and with an ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Plenty of drive and ambition
- Subscription marketing
- Conference marketing
- Team management experience
- Communication skills
- Analytical and pragmatic approach
- Time management and decision-making skills
- Plenty of creativity and flair