Brand Manager - FMCG
Brand Manager - FMCG (food & drinks) - Surrey
£50,000 - full-time
Brand Manager - The Company
My client is a top FMCG giant, looking for a Brand Manager for one of it's high-performing categories. The role will be to report into the Senior Brand Manager and the remit is to change the consumer perception around their premium lot of the category. Please be aware the prior experience of FMCG is essential.
Brand Manager - The Role
The role would suit a self-starter with a passion for building brands and someone who is extremely adaptable to an ever-changing landscape. You must bring a lot of energy, professionalism and versatility to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in shaping the brand strategy. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, and be strong communicator.
- Lead the development of annual plans to uncover any measures to better the brand.
- Work with stakeholders and agencies to develop Propositions and Campaigns that meet identified customer and consumer needs
- Be insight driven (Qualitative & Quantitative) to ensure their success at all stages of the lifecycle (from briefing to measuring and optimising). This will need significant personal operator and consumer connection
- Lead on NPD projects
- Develop cost effective annual marketing plans to execute the strategies, working with retail and European teams to maximise existing assets and through the line delivery of consumer campaigns.
Brand Manager - Required skills/interests
- Experience of FMCG and must hold a previous brand marketing role.
- Successfully leading cross functional teams
- You have driven insight-based innovation projects leading to excellent execution
- Strong analysis & Business Acumen, with a clear ROI understanding
- Experience in the Food Service Industry desirable but not essential
- Brand Building Activation
- Brand Strategy development (including all 6Ps)
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.