Gallowglass is seeking a Sales Executive to join the Business Development team and support in maximising revenue across the business. With diverse responsibilities and the scope to build a strong career this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are a well-established and successful events services company that provides event crew across the UK and Europe, and leaders in our field.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will primarily be responsible for new business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively meeting prospective clients with total autonomy to manage regular client meetings
- Developing new business leads
- Sourcing new sales leads within the UK and international market place
- Consistently achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- Qualifying client requirements, and tailoring the packages to suit each individual client need
- Proposal writing and pitching
- Being a brand ambassador at networking events and trade shows
- Retaining existing business year on year
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in new business development within the event industry. Ideally, you will have come from an event or exhibition sales background however this is not essential. As a client facing role it is essential that you have a confident telephone manner, an outward personality and an understanding of the importance of building strong client relationships. A commercially driven attitude towards achieving new client wins and maintaining already established relationships is also required.
In return Gallowglass can offer a fantastic environment where you can build and develop your career within an exciting industry - For full details, click apply today with your CV and covering letter!
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly