Go To Market Manager
Go To Market Manager
Please note that the upper end of the salary bracket is Ltd rate.
Looking for a challenge? Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey. This role will lead all "Go to Market" activity of all product launches within TVAV. You will ensure the execution of all product launches is to time, within budget and executed to perfection across multi-channels. This GTM Manager role is an ongoing contract role.
Key responsibilities of GTM Manager Role
- Deliver launch plans and timelines
- Take a lead in commercial merchandising decisions in conjunction with channel marketing managers
- Develop merchandising database to ensure accurate real-time records
- Drive operational efficiencies within procurement process and work with service partners ensuring delivery of high quality services to store
- Ownership of all tools and systems to measure GTM activity
- Understanding of market trends, competitor activity and consumer buying patterns
- Sound understanding of compliance and merchandising processes
Key Attributes of this GTM Manager Role
- Strong IT and excel skills with knowledge to analyse data and generate reports.
- Ability to identify trends and articulate findings
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Advanced powerpoint (to include a variety of presentation types: sell-in, communication, and project planning)
- Full driving licence and able to travel around the UK
Benefits for this GTM Manager Role (PAYE only)
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Apply for Go To Market Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly