Major Players are working with a leading brand seeking an experienced Studio Manager to support and manage their busy production team based in Milton Keynes.
You will create a new team and contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process - successfully driving campaigns from brief to delivery. You will have a good understanding of print and digital disciplines and have a good technical understanding running a busy studio.
The Studio Manager will:
- Control the workflow of the production team- copywriters, graphics, UX and campaign press officer
- Be the first point of contact into the studio
- Manage and over see pre-production
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
- Manage all business partners and keep them informed
- Ensure the brands tone of voice is adhered to
- Monitor campaign performance
- Manage studio HR including appraisals and performance reviews
The Studio Manager will have:
- Ideally 5 years+ experience managing a busy studio
- Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
- Budget and scheduling experience
- Commercial and analytical mind-set
- Experience setting marketing strategies
- Retouching and creative suite knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand.. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.