Influence Account Director
Introduction to Ogilvy:
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now.
Some marketeers and commentators believe brands no longer matter in the era of more channel fragmentation, micro-targeting, technology, and perfect data. But we believe that brands have never mattered more as beacons of trust and identity for consumers.
We are a team of brilliant, creative problem-solvers who believe there’s nothing we can’t achieve together, for our clients and for each other.
Our influencer proposition covers the full spectrum of influencer work, from celebrities all the way to micro influencers and you will be directly responsible for the ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns across this spectrum. Working closely with the Head of Influence, you will ensure the teams deliver best in class work, in line with Ogilvy’s approach to influence.
With a blend of left and right brain thinking, you will be results orientated and help develop, lead and deliver ongoing influencer programmes across our portfolio of clients that integrates seamlessly into the overall strategy (owned, earned & paid channels).
Key Responsibilities include:
- The day-to-day running of influencer campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting.
- Actively contribute to the Influencer strategy: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget.
- Aligning and collaborating with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders – internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients.
- Identifying and nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
- Maintain and build and successful client relationships, selling in ideas and content streams in quick turnaround and high-pressure situations.
- Be able to present creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and new and existing clients.
- Responsible for managing the influencer database and ensuring this is kept up to date and GDPR compliant.
- Stay up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Assists in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business.
- Supports on additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
At the heart of everything we do are our core values, our DNA, those beliefs that make us part of Ogilvy.
We have a set of five values that we expect everybody in the agency to sign up to. It’s not a set of rules, but it is a set of beliefs about how we go about our daily lives that we think helps set expectations of the kind of partners we look for.
Divine Discontent: We are never satisfied
Relentless Curiosity: Just try it
Adaptive Connection: Everyone matters, embrace difference
Pervasive Creativity: Put creativity first
Eternal Craft: Care about every detail
Apply for Influence Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly