Digital Coordinator – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Wimbledon, London
Aspria is looking for a talented Digital Coordinator to be the centre of all digitally-produced material; you will play a key role helping us achieve our growth targets. You will report directly to the Head of Digital in our Head Office in London and be in daily dialogue with the central and local wider marketing teams to support both online acquisition and retention activities.
Our company is in a stage of rapid growth and embracing a lot of digital transformation as a result. We are looking for someone who is excited to work in an established company with a start-up feel and is not afraid to take on responsibility in a hands-on fashion. This role is perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to take on tasks head-on.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and supporting digital marketing campaigns using CMS tools but also by creating online banner adverts and support pay per click (PPC) ad management and writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the Aspria.com website directly using a CMS and indirectly through our digital agency, including fixing any errors or bugs in online content
- Supporting social media responses including writing and optimising content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Optimising the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s) on a continual basis
- Editing and posting videos to online sites, and working on printed material to supplement online products
The Aspria collection of premium members’ clubs offers exceptional health, spa, fitness and sport facilities, inspiring people of all ages to be healthy, feel good and enjoy life. Our philosophy is underpinned by our unique and holistic approach to wellbeing and our highly qualified teams. Our stunning locations and an unmatched sense of community are key to our continued success.
Founded in London by a team with over 30 years’ experience, Aspria’s award winning clubs are located in Germany, Belgium and Italy and serve over 40,000 members. Aspria is currently embarking on an extensive program to take us achieve our vision of being the best club company in the world.
The benefits of being a Digital Coordinator are:
- Extensive benefits package working with an engaged and talented team to work for you to help you achieve your goals
- Career support to help you and the team consistently grow and develop
- Minimum amount of red tape – perfect for people with an entrepreneurial mindset
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Coordinator:
- Over 2 years’ digital experience with skills in CMS (Umbraco preferred) and email marketing tools (HubSpot preferred); strong project management and budgeting experience required
- Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns: Display, Pay Per Click (PPC); Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques; and social media tools
- Experience of supporting solutions in partnership with the wider Marketing team and IT functions
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a matrix structure; a flexible attitude with experience of working in a small team and collaborating across a large business
- Attention to detail with a very organized and results-orientated approach; a formal qualification in a structured project methodology (e.g. Agile, PRINCE2, APMP) is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Digital Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly