Major Players are currently working with a high growth start up based in Soho. They are a sophisticated service that generates beautiful keep sakes on your most treasured memories, in a truly unique way. Last year they almost tripled in size and secured backing by the hottest investors in London. They now operate in 38 countries in 10 languages - impressive statistics, especially as they only started up in 2017! They are looking for an acquisition manager to join their collaborative and switched on teams. You will take the lead across PPC and Paid Social and working with functionally on CRM, Design and Content teams - best of all, you will have shares in the company after 3 months.
* Creating, planning and deploying PPC and Paid Social campaigns together with the marketing and content teams
* Propose and implement strategies for increasing conversion rate
* Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure we are in line with KPIs and hitting our growth targets.
* Sharing marketing campaigns insights with the whole team at weekly marketing and growth meetings.
* A|B testing of campaigns using behavioural and customer data to see how that impacts conversion.
* Working with CRM, social media and designers to develop cross channel campaigns that cut through the noise
* Working with our design team to bring our future brand identity to life in our customer communications.
* Creating audience segments and retention campaigns on Facebook to support lifecycle and promotions.
You will need:
* Proven experience at managing and scaling paid media campaigns for B2C startups, companies or agencies to CPA and revenue targets.
* Management of Facebook and Instagram marketing across a range of placements and platforms using Facebook Ads Manager and/or 3rd party services such as Smartly.
* Familiarity with Google Ads and the opportunities that exist around app advertising with Universal App Campaigns, as well as traditional search campaigns and YouTube advertising.
If you want to work in a company that has their offices in Central London, has flexible working hours, and genuine career progression in a growing start-up, then please apply.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Jadie Davison")
Apply for Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly