Project Manager, Central London – up to £32k DOE plus benefits
This agency are a global team of creative imagineers who have perfected the art of delighting, amusing, engaging, distracting, fascinating, enthralling, charming, immersing and absorbing consumers, customers, staff and clients of all ages and cultures on line and off line through experience. They need a Project Manager with personality, gravitas and ambition to join on of their most successful accounts.
This agency ensure the same entertaining spark that has created global award winning work is kept alive internally so creativity can flourish. They really believe a creative idea can come from anyone and that includes this Project Manager.
This Project Manager will agency responsibilities such as:
- Making sure the agency knows what is happening and who needs to do what and when
- Develops working understanding of agency tools and processes and applies these directly to the successful running of the business
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams e.g. Client Services, Events, Insight & Strategy, Creative, Technology & Integrated Production, Talent, Finance
This Project Manager will have team responsibilities such as:
- Manages up effectively to line manager and wider project team, tailoring the appropriate level of information to ensure effective prioritisation of issues and resolution
- Ensures adoption of Project Management best practice and processes to wider project team, setting up timelines and budgets and ensuring adherence to them
In terms of projects, this Project Manager will need to be:
- All over the detail – timings, costs, creative, reviews, meetings and communications
- Provide daily communication, status reports and actions allocated and tracked against the relevant project team members.
With regards to clients this Project Manager will:
- Ensure the best results for the client from the project brief
- Be available to attend meetings / present where needed when relating to project deliverables / plans
This Project Manager will need the following:
- Previous agency project experience
- Polished and professional manner
- Strong budget and financial management background
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
Does this sound like your kind of Project Manager role? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS417b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com