New Business Development Manager-Exhibition Design Agency-Bucks
If you are a show and event experience junkie and who is an enthusiastic New Business Development Manager then you might want to read more of this advert ……
DNA have partnered with an agency who specialise in exhibition design, creating amazing stands and experiences for their clients to help them grow their businesses. The agency is surrounded by passionate creatives whose vast show and event experience helps to create exceptional spaces, targeting audiences and minds, taking their client's exhibition/event presence to the next level.
The New Business Development Manager's main brief will be to seek out new business opportunities for the agency through means of their networks, inbound enquiries, cold calling and show walking, working strategically to develop the pipeline of new business for the agency. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the response to new business opportunities
- Providing status reports
- Take client briefs and participate in creative strategy meetings
- Present credentials to new client prospects
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact information on ACT
- Keep up to date with industry trends, the market and competitors
- Attending industry events to meet new contacts and generate business, with international travel opportunities.
Is this you?
The New Business Development Manager will have a passion for new opportunities in the experiential and digital space. With a marketing or business degree, you must have at least 3-4 years experience in a similar new business role. You are proactive and are ready to hit the ground running and your experience and understanding of where exhibitions fit within the marketing mix is essential. Other key requirements as New Business Development Manager include:
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills and networking ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Good administrations and planning skills
- Confidence working in a client facing role
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience of consultative style selling to Blue Chip companies and dealing with people at all levels is an advantage as is experience of the exhibitions industry, but all applicants with experience selling B2B will be considered.
Salary: in region of £42K basic plus commission
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a growing, well respected agency this role offers the right candidate the room to grow within the role, the potential for international travel and excellent career prospects. So what is there not to like, don't waste time and send Leila your CV via the link and if your skills and experience are what her client is looking for then she will get in touch with you to spill the beans on her client and the opportunity.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Apply for New Business Development Manager-Exhibition Design Agency-Bucks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly