Junior Retail Planner - Global Integrated Agency - London
DNA Recruit are looking for a Junior Planner looking to further their career with a step up they desire Lots more about the role, please read on …
DNA Recruit's client are a global integrated agency who are passionate about creative, data, and technology.
A globally renowned award winning, fully integrated agency in London are one of the world's biggest agency networks, with more than 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide. A full service agency who have plenty experience in shopper marketing, experiential, traditional advertising, and much more.
DNA Recruit have been briefed to find their client a proven Junior Planner with proven experience working on established brands within a creative advertising agency. This role will give you the opportunity to progress your planning career in a supportive agency environment surrounded by talented and friendly teams. This is what your day to day looks like:
- Work alongside the Retail Business Leader and wider planning team to deliver Omnichannel Retail strategies
- Develop strategies, briefs and work and determine when specialist planners and analysts should be involved in projects.
- Nurture a strategic dialogue with clients and with the agency team, building their confidence and trust.
- Deliver Retail Trend reports to both agency and client on what is happening in the marketing
- Help develop new business opportunities and internal initiatives as they arise. Go above responding to client briefs by identifying opportunities to develop clients' brands and business and identifying opportunities that allow them to develop truly creative work.
Is this you?
As a Junior Retail Planner you have a minimum of 2 years retail/shopper and omnichannel planning experience (CRM experience will be considered) and a digital native with a solid knowledge of technology and IOT. Along with your great understanding of branding and storytelling, you work well under pressure with a strong attention to detail. Your excellent communication skills (verbally and written) help build strong relationships in this international environment.
Salary : up to £35 K dependent on experience
For anyone who is passionate about data, creativity and technology, whose naturally born curious and willing to challenge the norm give them the ability and confidence to deal with mid to senior clients. This is a Junior Planner's unicorn role and Ali would really like to hear from you if you are exited about what you are reading above. Please send your CV via the link to be considered and should your skills and experience be what Ali's client is looking for then he will contact you directly to share more details about the role, agency and client.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.