Senior Digital Planner - Global Integrated Agency - London
An amazing opportunity for a Digital Strategist working on one of the world's leading technology brands is being organised by DNA Recruit.
DNA Recruit's client are a global integrated agency who are passionate about creative, data, and technology.
A globally renowned award winning, fully integrated agency in London are one of the world's biggest agency networks, with more than 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide. A full service agency who have plenty experience in shopper marketing, experiential, traditional advertising, and much more.
DNA Recruit brief is to find their next Digital Planner, who will join a dynamic, fast paced business, and whose main responsibility will be to develop market leading digital strategies for their client's platform business. Your day to day responsibilities look like this:
- Working closely with the platform team to understand the client requirements and develop strategic solutions
- Develop briefs across a range of product sectors that inspire creative and development teams to produce world class solutions
- Work in partnership with the data team to build insights and develop testing hypothesis
- Work with the UX testing lab in order to test hypothesis and develop robust solutions
- Support the eCommerce team to develop compelling experiences that drive sales
- Building customer experience strategies that flow through all customer touchpoints
- Working closely with creative and development teams to develop new ways of thinking around briefs
- Build ongoing client relationships with key platform stakeholders and become the authority for strategy on the platform business.
Is this you?
DNA Recruit's client requires the Senior Digital Planner to have at least 5 years digital planner experience in a similar environment and a passion for data, creativity, customer experiences and technology as well as experience working with UX and creative teams. A 'digital native' with a good mentor ability and able to lead more junior members of your team, and a strong knowledge of technology and IOT whilst working well under pressure. You must also be able to demonstrate expertise on:
- Expert knowledge of digital channels, platform strategy and integrated campaign planning
- Developing platfom strategies for multiple consumer experiences
- Working knowledge of data management platforms such as Adobe Audience Manager
- Experience of interpreting audience segmentations for use within personalisation and conversion rate optimisation projects
- Understanding complex customer journeys and how technology is impacting consumer decisions
- Understanding of media landscape and communications planning
- Understanding of content distribution technologies
- Developing customer experience maps
- Working with data and analytics tools to develop actionable insights
Salary: up to £80K plus benefits
So if the above is making the juices flow, and you are keen to know more about the role and our client then get n touch by sending your CV via the link to Ali who will get in touch with you should your experience and skills be what our client is looking for. He looks forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Apply for Senior Digital Planner - Global Integrated Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly