Senior Strategist - CX/Digital
Senior Strategist, CX
Do you have a unique passion for CX and UX, digital and innovation?
Do you enjoy creating frameworks that enable you to really understand the journeys customers are creating, discover the motivating needs that drive that experience, and therefore allow you to actively design the types of experiences that really fulfil customer’s needs?
One of the UK’s leading customer engagement agencies, is looking for a Strategist on a flagship retail brand that sits at the forefront of their integrated experience planning approach. This role offers the opportunity to truly redefine the customer experience for one of the nation’s favourite brands and includes a great mix of creative flare and data-driven insight.
- You are likely to be a Mid-weight looking to step up or a recently promoted Senior Strategist who has probably spent the last 5 years’ in a Digital, Integrated or Customer Engagement Agency in a Strategy role
- You'll be comfortable working closely with data and UX strategists
- Have a strong grasp of research methodologies, resources, frameworks and tools for insight development, measurement and evaluation.
- A point of view on the industry in which we work and customer-centric
- A love of the creative process and a naturally collaborative style, good at spotting a nugget of a great idea
You’ll be redefining the customer experience from the ground up, transforming their customer strategy across every touchpoint. The outputs will inform both Media and Creative.
Additionally, you’ll lead the growth of a new Digital Client. This is an exciting opportunity to advise the client on what their digital strategy should be across paid for and earned digital channels.
A significant increase in client investment in understanding and planning their customer experiences is opening up strategy opportunities in Customer Engagement agencies that move beyond directing DM and Email strategy; into complete end to end integrated customer experience planning.
Please be aware: whilst we know it can be frustrating not hearing back after an application, due to the high volume of applicants we receive we cannot always respond to everyone. Rest assured if your skills match the requirements we will come back to you within one week of your application.
Please be aware you must have the right to work in the UK for this position.