Interim Marketing Consultant
My client a growing SME business located in Central Birmingham requires an immediately available Marketing Consultant. It is essential that you have B2C experience and ideally a strong digital skillset to join their business for up to 3 months.
This role will report into the MD, will manage a couple of Marketing executives and work closely with the management team. This role can be worked 3-5 days/week and will be providing support to this tailormade business whilst a permanent Head of Marketing is recruited.
- Strong digital marketing background and ability to define a clear digital strategy
- Integrated marketing background across digital, PR, social and brand build
- Ownership of all marketing projects and initiatives
- Develop, coach and manage the Marketing team, ensure marketing objectives are achieved
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine trends
- Develop M.I and monthly reports on all marketing activities
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all media channels, including seminars, events, campaigns, web pages and promotional material
- Enhance social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Proven ability in project and stakeholder management
If this Interim Marketing Consultant opportunity sounds of interest, you are immediately available and can be as hands on as strategic I would love to hear from you. Being based in Central Birmingham this client can be easily accessed by Birmingham New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street Stations and commutable from locations such as Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Rugby, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Woverhampton etc.