Project Coordinator #Creative #Retail #Agency
Retail Project Coordinator #Creative #Retail #Agency needed ASAP - long term temp booking. Suitable for someone from a similar role at entry level.
- Retail project coordination
- Support MD, Lead PM and Production team
- You will need creative thinking to logistical planning and organisation skills
- Dealing with clients, both via calls, emails and meetings
- in-house production scheduling
- Ad-hoc errands and physical sourcing in London
- Monitoring large deliveries of products
- Providing assistance on the lead-up to, and during, installations.
Essential skills and Experience
- Experience in a support role within a similar business or creative environment
- Must have a working knowledge and comfort in using Excel
- Understanding of 3D Visual Merchandising for retail, either via experience in another similar agency/industry or from working directly for a retail brand
- Excellent Communication skills and high standards of spoken and written English
- Good level of numeracy
Advantages (but not essential)
- Design or Art based Education and/or working background
- Practical hands-on creative skills
- Graphic or computer based design skills - Adobe creative suite
- (illustrator/photoshop/in-design) / Sketch-up / CAD etc
- Practical/Spatial / Visual background
100 per day to freelancer
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.