Digital Marketing and Content Executive
The Company: Global distributor of hair and beauty products to the professional salons and spas.
The Role: This is a fabulous opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Content Executive who is looking for a role that allows the use of initiative and autonomy. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you will support the growth of online customers and sales through the writing and publishing of engaging content.
- Write exciting and engaging product and blog content which is SEO friendly using CMS; Magento
- Creation and delivery of monthly content plan
- Create landing pages to support with tactical campaigns and promotions
- Work with the trading teams to gather trend analysis, product and category analysis and market research to develop customer acquisition sales opportunities
- Schedule social media advertising to support with content marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to site, engagement and customer acquisition and create weekly/monthly reports
The Candidate: In order to be considered for this role of Digital Marketing and Content Executive, you must have a relevant degree or similar qualification. Previous experience of working in a digital marketing role where you have written engaging content to drive new customer acquisition is essential and this experience will be from an ecommerce business. Experience of using CMS such as WordPress and Magento, strong writing skills and an analytical mind is also a pre requisite for the role.
As well as the salary of up to £25,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 35 days holiday, company pension, personal development and professional support, free parking and discount on products.
This Digital Marketing and Content Executive role is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth
Digital Marketing and Content Executive, Coventry, up to £25,000
Apply for Digital Marketing and Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly