Strategy Director / Planning Director
Planning / Strategy Director
This is a career defining role to act as the lead strategist on a new, global, client – creating and owning the strategic vision for the account, shaping the brand positioning and driving the development of a global communications strategy. You will operate as a true strategic partner – identifying business as well as creative challenges, offering strategic council to clients as well as inspiring colleagues internally.
The work will consist of multiple ambitious global brand and product-level campaigns and communications to develop a cut through brand positioning and build awareness among key audiences.
- You will create and own the strategic vision for this major account, bringing colleagues and clients along with you
- Lead all strategic thinking and decision making on the account
- Play a key role in enabling your client to navigate both business and creative challenges
- Lead client planning sessions and strategy workshops
- Develop strong client relationships, quickly becoming a trusted partner and advisor
Skills and experience:-
- Proven experience in a similar role within an integrated agency or brand consultancy
- Experience of working on a large scale, global, industrial account strongly desirable
- Blend of integrated planning and brand strategy expertise preferred – the former an essential
- Exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- We are looking for someone who has the gravitas to build client confidence, and the ability to inspire creatives
Our client is a widely admired global agency / consultancy that develops powerful ideas that help transform businesses and achieve their long-term goals by combining brand strategy, customer experience and expertise of routes-to-market. Their creative offering extends from brand and visual identity through to advertising, digital marketing and content creation.