Midweight Creative Artworker
Based in central London this creative agency with a focus on brand activation and shopper marketing is looking for a Midweight Creative Artworker to join their team. We are looking for a talented individual who has around 4 years commercial experience within the creative industry.
You will be working on a variety of creative work, on projects that will include brand activations, shopper marketing, digital and promotional work across huge FMCG and entertainment clients.
- You will provide support to the Account Management, Commercial and Production teams to drive sales and growth, through the delivery of an outstanding level of service.
- Provide a consistent level of quality of execution that match their clients' briefs
- Provide accurate, timely and considered; visuals, accurate print ready artwork files and presentations
- Ensure that all briefs are answered within the parameters set, on-time and to the highest quality
- Support the Graphic Head to aid the smooth running of the studio
Key responsibility and activities:
- Be on time with the deliverables and timings of briefs ensuring the brief is answered accurately and successfully
- Collaborate closely with and support the entire graphic team when work load permits
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Where applicable, work closely with the Structural Design team to ensure all work leaves the studio to the highest standard possible.
- Ensure that all work references and adheres to the relevant retailer and brand guidelines where necessary.
- Communicate immediately with the Creative Head, Account Management teams or other internal teams, when issues arise relating to the brief or the expected timelines.
- Present all work in a clear and concise manner, anticipating the likely level of detail to ensure that other departments can use the information with ease.
- Support Senior Creatives with pitch work as directed
- Ensure all project files are correctly named and filed on the Design server
- Complete all internal quality checklists for any relevant output
- On an on-going basis monitor design trends in typography and graphic design to ensure that design work remains relevant
- Assist and motivate junior team members on a daily basis
- Assist freelancers on studio systems, checklists and filing as required
- Manage and review freelancers’ output when required
- Consistently challenge all briefs, processes and designs to ensure the highest possible standard
What you will need:
- A good understanding of graphic based design software - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of print production methods and materials
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are essential
- Experience of working in a commercial studio environment is required
If you are interested in joining this amazing agency then please apply with your CV and samples.
Apply for Midweight Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly