Digital Performance Executive
Responsible for leading digital & Programmatic across channels, delivering the reporting and insight required to fuel the digital team. Using this insight, they'll work with colleagues across digital.
My client is one a large Education provider, devoted to providing high quality education worldwide. Based in South West London my client an established and seeking a Digital Performance Executive to lead on digital marketing & Programattic across all digital channels
The key responsibilities for this Digital Performance Executive based in London are:
- Analytics management and governance:
- Digital Marketing across: Email, Social, Web content, Search Marketing
- Continuous optimisation
- Stakeholder, Agency management
- Programmatic campaigns and paid media management
The successful Digital Performance Executive will:
- Manage the Google Analytic's account, and be the expert in digital channel analytic's
- Work with sales colleagues & the digital team to devise new supporter journeys in key areas such as course registration and enrollment.
- implementing improvements to the digital marketing mix eg effectiveness and spread of referrers, effectiveness of campaign landing pages etc
- Work with the UX, Design & Digital team to enhance and evolve website personas
- Manage programmatic campaigns partnered with agencies.
The is a permanent role paying up to circa £30,000 per annum + additional benefits. My client is from the Education and Training sector, Commercial experience would be advantageous but not essential.