Digital Performance Director, Planning & Strategy
Digital Marketing Agency | London | up to £65,000
Are you a leader, with the ambition to help take an agency through their next growth phase? With over 100 people globally and 60 people here in London, the agency sit as part of a wider network, being the experts in performance marketing. The offer extensive expertise and rich insights to help brands through the labyrinth that is digital performance.
Initially you'll come in straight into the planning & strategy team within the agency, made up for 12 planners working across a variety of accounts. As this agency are backed by a larger network, who have over 30 agencies operating out of the same building, a big part of this role is working in conjunction with these agencies to provide the best performance media solutions.
There's a team of 4 that report into you (made up of AD's & AM's) and as the Director of the team, your role will be to oversee the accounts, but also offer strategic support on both long term and short-term solutions. This could be around helping clients move from being 100% acquisition marketing driven, to a "Brand Performance" approach to media, through to identifying new opportunities and approaches to performance media.
This role reports directly in to the Director for the London office, who has spent the last few years building the team to what it is today. Now, he needs a Digital Performance Director (Business Director Level) to come in and help develop not just their client's strategy, but support in the growth of the hub's product and external offering.
You'll have quite a cool task ahead of you. You'll be tasked with becoming a respected leader within the agency and relied upon for your strategic knowledge and delivering work that's built for award wins!
What are the main aims of the role?
- Help develop the growth of the performance strategy/planning media division.
- Produce high quality ideas and help guide brands through their performance marketing process.
- Grow, build & develop your direct team as well as the wider teams.
So, what do we need for this role on a granular level?
- Someone with a deep understanding of performance marketing, however they are open to looking at specialists in either PPC, Display or SEO, with strong account management & client leadership skills.
- Previous solid team management experience.
- A passion for driving creative thinking.