Account Executive (Agency, Healthcare, Marketing, Brand)
Our client is a healthcare communications agency in London.
Programmes and projects:
- Building an understanding of client brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
- Develop draft project budgets.
- Take responsibility for tactical implementation of selected client account projects.
- Work within agreed budgets and time allocation for jobs.
- Prepare prompt and accurate contact reports and relevant aspects of status reports.
- Support of client campaigns/programmes.
- Contribute to client campaign/programme planning brainstorm meetings.
- Creative briefing.
- Liaise with client on day-to-day basis to progress tactics for which you hold responsibility.
- Respond to client requests.
- Participate in presentations.
- Identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Advertising/ branding services.
- Knowledge of graphics, print and production.
- Assist in preparing comprehensive creative briefs for the studio team for review by Account Manager/Director.
- Monitoring workflow through the studio.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Account Executive (Agency, Healthcare, Marketing, Brand)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly