Marketing Assistant - Bromsgrove - £20,000 - £23,000 DOE
This well-established organisation in Bromsgrove are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their wider marketing team.
Working with the wider marketing team you will help support a wide range of marketing activities with an emphasis on the production of marketing materials, maintaining the company website and social media.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the production of marketing materials, literature and email campaigns.
- Writing articles and promotional material.
- Assisting with website updates, database maintenance and scheduling social media posts.
- Producing interesting copy for the website, social media and email campaigns.
- Scheduling email campaigns.
- Liaise with graphic designers and external agencies.
- Support the marketing team by carrying out research activities as required.
The suitable candidate must have previous marketing experience.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join the business in the early stages of brand development and make a real contribution to building brand awareness.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.