Our client is offering excellent opportunities for consumer marketers based in the North East or willing to relocate there.
A successful, global consumer marketing business with strong vision and aggressive 5 year growth plans.
The business is making strong investments, new offices and a clear, global, marketing-led strategy. Culture is fast-paced with an ambitious, positive team leading the business to its next phase of growth.
- Develop global category strategy, working with markets including Europe, ASIA and the US to drive growth across the portfolio
- Use consumer insight to inform strategy and drive business globally.
- Build product pipelines targeting consumers unmet needs
- Align business process across all markets and work in an agile, flexible way.
- Support Regional teams in all stages of planning and execution
- Work with Product Development and with Communications to build strong pipeline, supported with strong go to market plans
- You will need strong marketing credentials, ideally gained in another blue chip, consumer marketing business
- You will be able to work at both a strategic and tactical level
- Strong evidence of managing relationships with stakeholders across multiple markets
- Previous financial management and good commercial acumen
- Passion and drive to deliver and ability to work in fast-paced, fluid environments
Please get in touch as soon as possible if this sounds like an opportunity matching your experience.