Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist- Worcestershire - c£25,000 - £32,000
This well-established financial services organisation in Worcestershire are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their wider marketing team.
Working as part of the wider marketing team, you will help to create and execute the organisation's social media strategy for both organic and paid social, helping to shape their brand and drive lead generation and engagement through marketing campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and other internal stakeholders to design and deliver a social media strategy, contributing ideas and delivering on social media campaigns and projects aligned with overall business objectives
- Develop and implement the social media calendar across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Test campaign ideas with lookalike and non-lookalike audiences
- Analyse and report social media activities monthly for success and new opportunities as well as on individual campaigns
- Act in an advisory capacity with internal teams to design impactful social media campaigns, lending a strong editorial eye to each campaign
- Set up and run paid social campaigns optimising spend to maximise ROI and reducing cost per lead
- Keep abreast of new social media trends and advise internally
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate and partner with the business to drive a commercial return on campaigns via social media and should have experience working in a financial services or other regulated environment. Agency candidates who have managed financial services or professional clients will also be suitable.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join the business in the early stages of brand development and make a real contribution to building brand awareness and growing social media presence.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.