Social Media Coordinator- Sport
How would you like to combine your social media digital skills and content planning with your love of sport? This international sports organisation is recruiting for a Social Media Coordinator - opportunity for international travel!
You'll need to a proven background in writing and editing and using web-based content management systems as well as a demonstrable knowledge and thirst for sport.
A world renowned, international sports organisation who; provide direction and governance, oversee the development of their sport, stage international tournaments and promote their sporting genre at grass roots level. Work with a passionate, supportive team. Lovely offices in South London, great bens including lunch contribution and international travel.
Exciting opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator to join a larger communications department of a world governing sport organisation. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for planning and implementing the social media strategy, as well as content planning and management to help to increase engagement and profile of the organisation across various digital platforms. A key aspect of this role will be social media community management.
- Execute the social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube.
- Content planning
- Interact with social media community
- Produce engaging content across all platforms.
- Work closely with other departments, advising on content planning, ensuring it reflects the brand and tone of voice
- Create short-form video content for use on social media to grow audience numbers through paid content.
- Keep up to day date with industry trends and social media best practise.
- Analyse performance of social media content and produce reports on effectiveness.
This role would ideally suit a sporting enthusiast who's wanting to use their excellent digital skills in an environment they love! You will need a proven background in delivering successful social media strategy across platforms, be knowledgeable of social media best practice including paid media and targeted. You'll have excellent writing and editing skills, ideally be experienced with HTML design/coding and web-based content management systems.
You'll also be able to multi-task and juggle priorities, have a high attention to detail and accuracy in your work and be enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible as this role includes international travel/ some weekend work.
If you are interested in this vacancy and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply " button now .