An established Marketing Manager who has experience of managing multiple campaigns, is needed to join a not-for-profit organisation that drives positive change within Gloucestershire. Renowned for uniting organisations, they encourage all ages to be more physically active, getting involved in local projects and attending local events.
With a vision to make everyone in Gloucestershire active every day, this forward thinking, dynamic charity has developed a plan to inspire a social movement, driving positive change across a range of communities and age groups. They are now seeking a driven and ambitious Marketing Manager to create a buzz, boost brand awareness and manage all the marketing and communications activity.
This new role is being created at a pivotal time for this busy organisation. The role requires a strong digital skillset to lead and implement a stronger digital strategy, along with campaign experience that will be used to engage with wide age group. This is a role for someone looking to take ownership for the marketing and communications and make their mark in results driven activity.
Joining as the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering top class online and offline content. Whether you are driving engaging and effective content; managing social media exposure; developing the website and optimising content; creating video, graphics and imagery; producing email marketing campaigns or monitoring marketing performance or coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, you will be vital in the success of building brand awareness and the effectiveness of the social movement around physical activity in Gloucestershire.
To qualify.You should be a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive / Digital Content Executive / Online Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Social Media Content Exec / Digital Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Marketing Manager role, taking ownership of marketing projects;
- The ability to develop and deliver marketing strategy;
- You can lead on and develop digital strategy, from marketing campaigns to websites, social media to organic search;
- Experience of managing social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube) and developing innovative content (Video / Graphics / Infographics);
- The ability to produce and distribute content across a variety of channels (blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns and social media);
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- The ability to create targeted and measurable marketing plans;
- You have the drive and flexibility to get stuck in and the ambition to make the organisations movement a success.
Due to the nature of the role you will need full UK Driving Licence and the willingness to travel when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a unique charity that offers you the platform to progress your career whilst being given a free rein to make a real difference in their success. In return expect flexible working options, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, 6% pension and much more.