Join an in-house marketing team that is looking for a part-time experienced designer or full time junior designer working with a senior designer on internal branding.
Michael Page have teamed up with a client that helps bring workplaces to life. As leading workplace specialists, they create inspiring environments that not only embody the culture and values but also foster productivity and well being.
The key responsibilities for the graphic designer are:
- Creating artwork including events invitations, guidelines, white papers, guides, case studies, infographics and adverts
- Creating digital assets including video editing, animation, and HTML templates
- Creation and management of an asset library to ensure consistency of branding across the group
- Collaborating closely with external design & branding agencies
- Updating and managing brand guidelines & assets
- Sourcing branded merchandise
- Keeping up to date with latest industry and content marketing trends
- Assist with internal communications initiatives, such as staff presentations
- Creating assets for day-to-day group social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Google +). This includes GIFS, video, and surveys.
The successful graphic designer will:
- InDesign/Photoshop/HTML skills essential
- Video editing and animation creation experience a strong advantage
- Ability to multitask and work in a very fast paced environment with strong project management and organisational skills
- Good ability to prioritise workload and projects
- Passion for all things social, digital and graphic design
- A strong character able to work well with all levels of staff, clients and agencies
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously
- Confident and quick-learner
- Driven, determined, ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate
- Strong collaborative skills
- Diligent, reliable, straight-forward and organised
On offer for the candidate is £18 000 - £20 000k + a great opportunity to learn.