Head of Sales (fixed term)
Are you an experienced commercial leader looking for your next challenge? C&IT now have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Sales to join our wonderful team on a fixed term contract.
As Head of Sales you will be responsible for leading the commercial team and spearheading the development and commercial expansion of our global network sales. You’ll be responsible for the creation and management of long term commercial partnerships with suppliers in teh global MICE market, in particular the UK, US and Asia.
Selling a mixture of traditional and branded content packages across digital, print and live mediums, you will be adept at presenting C&IT’s global capabilities and identifying the right solution for your clients’ needs, building long term trust.
This role requires a significant amount of travel throughout the year, where you will be an ambassador for the C&IT brand.
As Head of Sales you’ll have some of the following skills:
- Innovative and creative commercial approach, with exceptional business development and relationship management skills.
- You will be a confident in communicating with board level decision makers and demonstrate authoritative and persuasive top level verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- You will need to present a complex global sell in a clear way and work with clients to ensure their spend with C&IT delivers maximum return on their investment.
- You will be an exemplary time manager, juggling time with clients with proposal writing, business travel, sales admin and internal meetings when required.
- You will be adept at managing and building your own personal sales pipeline and that of the International Account Manager/Director to ensure that targets for specific projects and projected budgeted revenues are achieved.
- You will be an exemplary people manager, setting clear and fair targets and ensuring that holidays, sick leave, annual reviews and commission targets are administered effectively.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it lunch or drinks with colleagues, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, in line with business needs
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rated)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s business media division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!