Graphic/ Web Designer
Working for an in house team, my client is looking for an integrated designer that is proficient in both print and digital.
Michael Page have teamed up with a well known finance company that are looking to hire a talented digital and print designer.
The key responsibilities for the graphic/ web designer are:
- Designing website, features and tools
- Creating marketing materials (Banners, email, photo edits)
- Sketching / Creating wireframes
- Support visual design needs for website, mobile app and marketing materials
- Plan site design by clarifying goals and creating wireframes
- Partner closely with colleagues in Product, Technology and all other teams to deliver excellent end-to-end experiences
- Collaborate with Development team to deliver projects and ensure your vision is carried through to final product launch
- Work with the Product & Marketing team to ensure the best user experience solutions are being produced.
- UX creativity & testing
- Producing event materials, brochures and print copy (dealing with translated written material)
- Responsible for branding, brand consistency and policing all marketing material in line with the brand guidelines
- Producing conversion creative along with brand materials
The successful graphic/ web designer will have:
- Excellent knowledge of designing websites, wireframes and design tools
- Ability of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Understanding of HTML/CSS preferred but not required
- Highly knowledgeable in responsive and grid layout designs
- Experience in UX & UI design
- Experience in Finance market
On offer for the candidate is a great opportunity, benefits and £30 - £35k depending on experience.