VP Global Sales, Campaign
This is a senior role with the Campaign commercial team, spearheading the development and commercial expansion of our global client base. You are responsible for the creation and management of long term commercial partnerships with agencies and suppliers in the global marcoms market, in particular the US. Your primary aim is to maximise revenue growth from the client portfolio under your control for the Campaign network in the UK, Asia and the US, through exemplary relationship management and new business development. You have specific responsibility for driving revenue into Campaign US.
Selling a mixture of traditional and branded content packages across digital, print and live mediums, you will be adept at presenting Campaign’s global capabilities and identifying the right solution for your clients’ needs, building long term trust.
You will work to clear and transparent team and personal sales targets and your performance will be measured against these.
You will work as part of the project team on the Campaign@ strategy, driving revenues into the global Campaign network around key global events through the annual calendar.
Ability to present complex Content Labs commercial offerings to prospective clients is vital for this role.
You will be a commercial ambassador for the Campaign brand, attending industry events as and when required.
This role requires a significant amount of travel throughout the year. You will be expected to manage your own travel itinerary to ensure efficient cost control and effective time management.
- Maximising revenues for Campaign US, through sales of Content Labs digital and event executions, and live event sponsorship.
- Develop sales strategy for Campaign@ along with the Global Partnerships Director
- Working with the Commercial leads in Campaign Asia to develop a joined up approach to global clients
Some of the key skills we're looking for are:
This role requires an innovative and creative commercial approach, with exceptional business development and relationship management skills.
You will be a confident in communicating with board level decision makers and demonstrate authoritative and persuasive top level verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
You will need to present a complex global sell in a clear way and work with clients to ensure their spend with Campaign delivers maximum return on their investment.
You will be an exemplary time manager, juggling time with clients with proposal writing, business travel, sales admin and internal meetings when required.
You will be adept at managing and building your own personal sales pipeline
- Maximising revenues from your existing client base across digital, live and print media for Campaign UK and US and Asia.
- Developing new business for the brand across digital, live and print from new clients within the sectors you manage
- Working collaboratively with other members of the team, building strong internal relationships with all key stakeholders
- Presenting complex commercial partnership opportunities to clients, primarily through face to face meetings
- Creating well presented and well written sales proposals using the standard templates available to you
- Keeping up to date with all Campaign audience stats across UK, US and Asia
- Keeping abreast of all relevant industry trends and news and sharing this with the other members of the team
- Identifying potential new commercial opportunities for the brand within the US
- Ensuring all client records and bookings are kept up to date and accurate on Salesforce
- Ensuring your personal sales pipeline is well managed and up to date at all times
- Ensuring your sales pledges for the brand are as accurate as possible.
- Managing business expense claims in a timely fashion