Marketing Manager, B2B tech, £70,000.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, numbers oriented senior marketer who understands modern marketing techniques and wants to be part of building something new and exciting. This B2B tech company are on a growth curve to make it one of the largest private software companies in the UK with the financial investment to support its ambitious growth plans.
You'll be the driving force in managing the achievement of your business unit's marketing goals and be responsible for all marketing activity and communications to hit the target audience and drive the highest level of interest and uptake across all the products you're responsible for.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for the business unit
- Segmentation and target audience identification
- Responsibility for demand management strategy and growing market share
- Creation of thought leadership strategies to increase recognition
- Data analysis, pipeline and marketing performance management
Skills and experience required:
B2B marketing experience working in a high profile, fast paced, results geared enterprise software business at either a solutions or product level.
You’ll have an excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weaknesses, develop a segmentation and account strategy and build an actionable, measurable plan.
Understanding and experience of using a breadth of different marketing channels to deliver pipeline growth, build market awareness and improve customer retention.
- You’ll have a positive work ethic with the personal drive and motivation to succeed and be inspired and excited by working in a high activity environment.
- You will be a passionate and innovative individual who has the ability to manage and measure marketing campaigns and drive optimisation and analysis.
Marketing Manager, B2B tech, Buckinghamshire, £70,000.