NOAH are looking for an AD or SAM seeking their next challenge. We are a boutique, Top 100 London agency that’s proud to be independent, affable and collaborative. We may be small, but we punch above our weight when it comes to big brands and big campaigns. With clients such as Suzuki, Kirin Beer, Goodyear and Allianz, we are a truly integrated agency that produces everything from Pan-European TV campaigns to print, DM, live events and everything in-between. We encourage ideas to come from everyone and work together in an open and supportive environment.
The new AD / SAM will lead key brands for the agency by being a strategic and creative leader, and by building lasting client relationships. They’ll head-up a small team and be fully supported by the in-house team when working on a range of projects - from pitches to truly integrated campaigns. This person will add value to our clients’ business and add a new dimension to the agency.
We’re looking for someone with senior level experience - an existing AD or a SAM, looking to take the next step in their career. You will be:
- A strategic thinker and able to express your ideas
- Protective of creative work but not precious
- A persuasive, confident presenter
- A hands-on problem solver
- Commercially minded
- A driven self-starter
- A team player open to collaboration
- A down to earth ‘people person’ with a good sense of humour
Why NOAH and this role?
- You’ll get to champion big brands and integrated, ’visible’ campaigns
- The agency leads all strategy and creative origination
- Genuinely diverse range of briefs (from cars to beer, food to toys)
- No ceiling to the role. Next step up are the Partners
- A role and agency where your skills and personality can flourish
- Competitive salary and benefits that will reflect your experience