Marketing and Sales Assistant
Marketing and Sales Assistant – £18,000 - £21,000 + Benefits – Harpenden, St Albans
BondMason is hiring a Marketing and Sales Assistant to join the team and support their continuing growth. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across the marketing mix at an exciting time for the business as we continue to develop the proposition into new areas. The ideal candidate is likely to be a recent graduate, or someone keen to start their career in marketing. This is an exciting time to propel your career in sales and marketing with a rapidly expanding company.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing and Sales Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support across the Brand and Client Engagement Teams, and to the Sales Team, including scheduling meetings and calls
- Event planning for team events, and local client and networking events
- Sourcing quotes for printed and promotional items as required
- Tracking Affiliate Programs and scheduling payment each month
- Budget administration, ensuring the team’s budget spreadsheet is kept up to date
- Writing and generating content for the website, blogs, articles and email campaigns
- Assisting the team with campaign reports and gaining insight to continually improve our approach
BondMason is the UK’s number one direct lending service exclusively for investors: sourcing and filtering the very best lending opportunities from across the entire UK Direct Lending and Peer-to-Peer market. BondMason conducts ongoing due diligence on the UK’s P2P platforms and has reviewed over 100 platforms to date.
We help investors navigate the P2P marketplace, making it simple for them to build and manage their direct lending portfolio. With access to more of the UK’s direct lending market than anyone else, our experienced investment team vets every loan using rigorous selection criteria, focusing on asset-backed lending and diversification to minimise risk and achieve maximum performance.
The benefits of being a Marketing and Sales Assistant are:
- Competitive salary, which can rise depending on experience and candidate
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working environment
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing and Sales Assistant:
- A degree or strong A-Level grades including maths or science subject, with an awareness and/or experience in marketing
- Strong numeracy skills, and proficient in Excel
- A “can-do” attitude, and a quick learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Well organised, good at prioritising tasks, and diligent with a keen eye for detail
- Confident talking to clients and business contacts on the phone.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.