Senior Account Manager/Director
Boutique design agency on the South West London border are seeking a SAM/Account Director to join their growing team to work with a mix of premium clients within retail, fashion, property, charity and professional service sectors.
This role would suit an experienced client services professional who is highly creative, you will enjoy collaborating with other designers. Your day to day will be varied and will see you working across anything from brochures to corporate lit to web designs and layouts, creating assets required to handover to developers.
- To work in a fast paced and engaging environment alongside other members of the client services and design teams
- Leading specific projects and client accounts
- Managing client relationships, generating proposals, briefing the design team and overseeing all aspects of the project
- Liaising with suppliers, handling project finances, proof reading, researching, briefing photographers and copy writers and generating reports
- To understand a client’s needs, brand and audience
- Someone who is self-motivated, able to manage multiple busy accounts, pinpoint necessary tasks and seize the initiative
- Comfortable and confident with handling project finances, whilst also equally at home with pitching to clients and advising the creative team.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Very organised, a self-starter and able to manage their own workload
- Friendly, personable and a team player
- Extremely motivated and hard working
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adapt their ideas to clients and colleague’s feedback
- Good written and verbal communications skills