Marketing Manager - Property Development - London and Home Counties
The Company and the Brand
This is a new and innovative brand in the world of property development, focussing on private and shared ownership homes. This brand has a rich heritage, with a parent company that is long-established, helping people to get on the property ladder.
This brand has a new, dynamic approach; it is the combination of commercial and ethical – of being more than just a property developer – which have been fused together to create a combination of deep-rooted consideration for quality over commerce.
Since 2015 the brand has grown exponentially and it now has over 25 new residential developments planned for the capital over the next three years. The quality of their work has earned the team an extremely prestigious award in the last 12 months.
Marketing Manager – the Role
The marketing team are responsible for driving brand and sales success, and delivering marketing strategies for each development. As Marketing Manager, you will bring each development marketing strategy to life by managing a range of projects and leading project teams, partners and suppliers to deliver successful marketing touch points. These include branding, brochures and collateral, visual assets, signage, scale models, interactive systems, events and customer environments.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, briefing and execution of offline activity. The role requires a strong account/project management background focused on managing and coordinating a range of projects to bring everything together on time and within budget. You'll no doubt be extremely organised and proactive with a collaborative approach to recognise and utilise the capabilities of the team around you, engaging with and empowering your stakeholders and proactively working to develop all deliverables.
The role requires you to take full ownership and responsibility for driving everything forward, continuously raising the bar and proactively look to create additional value. You will challenge mediocrity and focus on delivering excellence.
You must have a passion for quality and excellence, a strong work ethic and demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal improvement. You will have strong verbal and written communications skills. You’ll need to have an up-to-date driving licence and be happy to drive; whilst based in Central London you’ll be visiting sites in Surrey and the home counties once or twice a week.
This is an exciting time to join the business. The group offers excellent progression and development opportunities for driven and passionate individuals who want to be part of one of the leading property development groups in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Closely manage the planning, development, coordination and delivery of all marketing touch points including print collateral, imagery, marketing suite environments, overseas exhibitions and customer communications for each development
- Provide exceptional project leadership with external suppliers and internal teams, with timely briefings, clear direction, project workshops, project plans and timely delivery of all requirements ensuring all activities are delivered on time, on-brand, within budget and represent creative excellence
- Implement effective short and long-term marketing strategies for all developments that communicate a compelling value proposition for current and prospective customers
- Ensure all project elements are checked, completed and delivered to the required standard including floorplans, proofreading and data, and are ready for review and signoff by the Head of Marketing
- Monitor performance of marketing activity through weekly and monthly evaluation of sales data
- Organise launch events and ensure all catering, launch material and environment set up is delivered in line with required standards
- Carry out regular site visits and resolve any issues in a timely manner to ensure presentation of all sales environments is in line with brand standards at all times
- Ensure all Marketing Suites are replenished with sundries, stationery and collateral
- Build a strong working relationship with the sales team to ensure the ongoing delivery of all projects is maintained to a high standard
Knowledge and skills required:
- Proven experience of working to create and deliver marketing campaigns at a managerial level within a dynamic and challenging marketing environment
- 5 years+ relevant experience
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large projects with a variety of stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivering effective marketing campaigns that drive profit and sales growth on time and within budget
- Ability to convey business requirements and briefs to third party agencies, ensuring all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Experience of working client side is favourable
- A valid and up-to-date Driving Licence is ideal but not essential
- London-based but happy to travel to sites in Surrey and the home counties regularly
- Knowledge or experience of the property sector is essential
This is an exciting role and an exciting and evolving brand, with creative quality very much at the fore. There is a generous salary and benefits. The hours are 9am-5pm. The team is collaborative and engaged.
Please send your CV and covering note. We will endeavour to respond briefly to successful candidates to arrange meetings as soon as possible.