Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £38k dependent on experience
Got some experiential experience under your belt and looking to continue your career within an experiential-focused agency? This could be the perfect Senior Account Manager role for you. They’re looking for an Senior Account Manager who is looking to kick on quickly in a busy agency. Is this you?
The agency you’ll be joining work across a range of events including brand experiences, sampling campaigns, festivals, roadshows and much more. This Senior Account Manager will be assisting the rest of the account handling team with the work at hand, being able to get to grips with the range of campaigns they work on.
Are you the Senior Account Manager they’re looking for? You’ll need to have some experience within an experiential agency, being able to understand the campaign process and ensure that things run smoothly and meet client expectations. You’ll preferably have some agency experience, being able to hit the ground running in this Senior Account Manager role.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with on the day-to-day:
• Liaising with clients to understand expectations and objectives
• Working alongside creative, production, planning and more teams across the agency
• Ensuring campaigns stay on budget
• Delivering campaigns on time and to expectation
Sound like your kind of Senior Account Manager role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
This is what they’re looking for in an Senior Account Manager:
• Great client-servicing skills
• Experiential experience, preferably agency-side
• Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
• Organised approach to work
Please get in touch if you’re interested in this role, quoting JW770 when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/