Account Director (UK), Campaign
Campaign is seeking an experienced and talented sales person to join the commercial team.
Selling a mixture of traditional and branded content packages across digital, print and live events, the role requires a sophisticated and consultative approach with the ability to identify the right solution for your clients’ needs, building long term trust and wider investment.
Managing both existing key accounts and developing new business, you will also be responsible for maximising revenue access Campaign’s growing portfolio of live events which includes 7 award schemes (including the Media Week Awards and the Campaign Big Awards), 5 conferences (including Media360 and Campaign Underground) and the Campaign Brand Forum.
You will work to team and personal sales targets and your performance will be measured against these.
You will be able to provide evidence of:
- Experience in a comparable role which includes account management and extensive face to face sales
- Proven track record in selling to large organisations at CEO/ MD level
- Strong strategic sales pitch leadership and negotiation
- A dynamic and creative approach to selling - there is no “one size fits all” approach at Campaign
- The ability to assess the commercial potential of new projects and make recommendations and changes when needed
- Strong appreciation of clients business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with bespoke solutions to meet their challenges
- Outstanding personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong financial management skills and awareness of profitability
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
Campaign is the world’s leading news brand for the advertising industry.
Since its launch in 1968, Campaign has blossomed into a global network providing real-time news and analysis by expert commentators in eight territories around the world.
Campaign’s mission is to provide professionals from across the marketing, advertising and media communities with the creative firepower they need to attract and delight consumers. In doing so, we help strengthen brands and enhance their business success.