Operations Manager - Automotive Dealer Marketing
Are you a senior dealer marketing manager or a senior account manager who loves the operations and project management side of the role? If you are then this is the role for you.
The Operations Manager will support the automotive team in the delivery of best-in-class retailer marketing service. This will be delivered through a combination of customer experience and understanding retailers to enable the development of initiatives to overcome retailer challenges and increase engagement with the retailer marketing service.
Role Responsibilities & Duties
Building retailer relationships
- To implement strategies within the retailer marketing team to build ongoing relationships with retailers
- Working together with the retailer/dealer strategist team, you and your team need to be the eyes and ears of the dealer network and understand Retailers/dealers business requirements and provide recommendations and solutions to overcome challenges or promote success.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the retailer marketing team so retailers feel they can contact the retailer marketing service to receive ‘expert’ advice
- Attend and present at zone manager/business manager and client meetings
Process and systems
- To have good working knowledge of the technology we use in-house (Adnet, NPS, Zendesk, toolkits) and to ensure the team are using the systems correctly and accurately
- Supporting the campaigns team with brand specific programmes i.e. MPA and co-funding and the retailer strategist team with the retailer focus programme
- To oversee the retailer team with content on our toolkits and ensure it is retailer ‘friendly’
- Working with the insight team ensuring reports are delivered to retailers within a timely manner and co-ordinating the teams with any follow-up calls with retailers
- Own the customer satisfaction survey, report results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Managing a team of dealer marketing advisors and ensuring there is a balance between the brands (not just automotive) and retailers.
You will need a deep interest in automotive and a love of project management and be very process driven.