Account Executive – Oxford - £20,000 - £24,000 Ref: 18301
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working within a full-service marketing agency supporting the Account Manager and Account Director by being a communication link between clients and the agency.
Account Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating projects and campaigns, ensuring all members of the Account team have the necessary information to provide a high level of service to the clients.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and objectives and liaise with them on a regular basis.
- Managing administrative, organisational and campaign work to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Account Executive Experience
You will be a personable and communicative individual who enjoys establishing relationships and rapport with people, alongside an excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Possessing an organised and focussed approach to your work, to be successful in this role you will have an awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital and social platforms. The ability to multitask under pressure will be essential, as will a collaborative approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Account Executive Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- A friendly and outgoing but hardworking team within a relaxed and informal environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Table tennis in the break area
- A café on the business park and pubs nearby for lunchbreaks
- Flexible working conditions
Based in South Oxfordshire with on site parking, public transport can be sporadic.
A full-service marketing agency working with global clients who believe in really getting to understand their Clients and the challenges that they face to enable them to establish long-term relationships
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.