ACCOUNT MANAGER - £COMP - PERM - W LONDON - IN-HOUSE AGENCY
As part of one of our winning Major Partners contracts, we're currently working with one of the UK's biggest entertainment & broadcasting businesses. Their internal agency are looking for confident, diligent and experienced Account Managers to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and versatile team, seeing you responsible for sitting across two key business units. You'll experience the best of both worlds with regards to sitting internally with a reputable brand, while also working in an agency format, managing key stakeholders and liaising with internal creatives & delivery teams.
We're looking for candidates with integrated experience, namely across display, social, press, OOH, email, retail & print.
The role will see you working across digital trading, e-commerce and brand/advertising across the above channels for the two key business units.
We're looking for candidates with drive and energy to work across very fast paced accounts and managing multiple stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting.
* Excellent people, organisational and analytical skills.
* Pragmatic problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative work and the delivery of campaigns.
* Works well under pressure in a busy team environment.
* Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
* Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines.
* Understanding and experience of data driven creative - how personalised comms work with creative concepts.
* Account management experience in a creative agency or client marketing team, having worked on digital, email and press channels/integrated campaigns
* Creative brief writing
* Critiquing of creative work
* Client management
* Team management/mentoring
* Ability to schedule and project manage campaigns from concept to delivery
If you're experience matches the above and you're looking for your next challenge please get in touch! CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org