Experiential Creative Director
Independent, creatively driven full-service experience marketing agency is looking for an Experiential Creative Director to join them!
This Experiential Creative Director role sits across our largest global tech accounts with technology, digital and innovation at the heart and core of what they do. This role will not only deliver on existing clients but constantly strive to develop future client relationships and projects using innovative and creative ways to drive the clients message through to an experiential and immersive environment.
As CD, you are responsible for leading the team and developing and executing brave and innovative creative solutions to our tech client’s business and products while coming up with logical creative solutions to problems the clients may face. You will work on a wide range of exciting briefs while driving creative vision for the agency.
The CD will lead the charge for our tech clients within creative. You will respond to briefs and develop proactive creative solutions through your extensive understanding of the sector and your knowledge of what is at the cutting edge in delivering live brand experiences. This role is critical to ensure the successful delivery of the best creative.
As part of the senior creative team on all tech brand pitches you are instrumental in the success of attracting and winning new business in this sector.
Looking beyond projects, the Creative Director will take a vital role in shaping the creativity and culture of the whole agency.
The Experiential Creative Director must work well as a leader in a creative environment; motivating and managing creatives, as well as communicating effectively with client’s and other departments
• Build and lead the creative team scoping future requirements for the department
• With storytelling at the core, create engaging spaces and experiences that will drive innovation and push boundaries
• Have a in-depth understanding of technology and products in the industry and its effect on creativity and concepts
• Managing the creative output of complex accounts whilst collaborating with creatives globally
• Signing off creative briefs and allocating to the team while identifying skill sets and capabilities
• Leading and running a creative team in an atmosphere where all participants are heard and respected
• Manage workload for multiple projects with a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities for the rest of the business
• Be a key contributor in preparing and presenting new business proposals and pitches to potential new clients
• Establish strong, trusting and long-lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and external suppliers
• Providing leadership and inspiration this role will assemble teams and lead the creative process with exceptional results.
• A natural leader who can drive creative thinking through at every level
• Excellent performance management and managerial skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Calm, considered and able to manage a team under pressure
• Able to present in a dynamic and creative way
• Be inspirational to the business and our clients
Apply for Experiential Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly